Finding an effective network or strategy of reaching high-net worth investors for exposure to your public company or private firm is often the largest challenge. The internet is one of the liberators to reaching this market and qualifying the eligibility of people prior to solicitation of any kind. Key aspects and components that have allowed up to several $100 million in placements globally:
- Development of an Industry website and qualifying data sheet that meets the jurisdictional definitions of the
“investor” who is allowed to make a placement in your firm Supply of an industry report, information
memorandum, and or summary on the business without direct solicitation, based on an opt-in of interest on your firm
- Usage of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Investor Networks, Private Growth, Angel Networks,
- Investor Hubs, and other such networks to find High Networth Individuals (HNIs) Public relations exposure on an extensive global network for press releases, and appropriately placed contact details for filling in forms on the companies website or a script for investor relations or corporate representatives to pre-qualify those contacting the company
- Investor Forums, Interviews, and Web Casts that drive potential shareholders to assert their interest in the industry and the firm
- Access to newsletters and opt-in emails
- Direct contact that encourages individuals to take initiative and qualify themselves through a web interface for receiving information and self-certifying their eligibility
Suppliers of reports have their own networks, thus, they often drive an additional following to your company.
Ensure your firm is always trying to collect data on all persons who contact the firm, regardless if they are an investor or not, qualifying them helps mitigate problems that could occur if unqualified individuals make an investment from talking to your public company or employees. Knowing they are certified increases your confidence as a company in what you share and can share as far as company information and opinions. Knowing increases your ability to attract the investment!
If you would like to build a qualified investor database or develop an interest in your firm from sophisticated investors, you should be looking at the Online Qualified Investor marketing program and Social Media
Marketing campaign. The quality of the clients attracted to your firm, one lead could more than pay for the cost of a campaign!
Contact Cameron@FSElistings.com, Cameron Brady Frankfurt Stock Exchange Investor Relations!